Enjoy the day with your family and friends.
It doesn’t feel like Thanksgiving without this pie. Trust me…it is amazing!
- 4 ounces, weight Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1-½ cup Thawed Cool Whip
- 1 whole Ready Made Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 packages (4 Serving Size) Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 16 ounces, weight Can Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoons Ground Ginger
- ¼ teaspoons Ground Cloves
Mix cream cheese, 1 T. milk and sugar in a large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of graham crust.
Pour 1 cup milk into bowl, add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1-2 minutes. Mixture will be thick.
Stir in pumpkin and spices and spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Garnish with additional whipped topping.