The Dancin’ in Pink event was a large success!
More than 70 people showed up to dance to support Molly Pretzlaff, Donna Peterson, and all others in their battle against breast cancer. We raised more than $1,250 in 2 hours!
A very large THANK YOU to the local businesses and people who made donations to the raffle baskets:
- Herman Jeweler’s
- Wendy Neal and her home daycare
- Melaleuca with Jen Sebbas and others
- Annie North
- Jodi Dulong Mikesh
- Dan Sayen from Sayen’s Auto
- Jim Goulette of Auto Value
- Terri Storti – Lia Sophia and Dove Chocolate
- Michele LaCourt
- Gerri Klein for Pampered Chef
- Vicky Driscoll donated Tastefully Simple
- Paula Rocco of Suomi Restaurant
- Vicky Driscoll of Ooh La La! Cupcakes
- Stacy Lancour
- Amy Schneiderhan of Salon 1281
- Posh Boutique
- Angela Campioni
- Heather Miller
- Bobbi Jo K.
- Copper World
- Calumet Floral and Gifts
- Calumet Mercantile
- Superior Video
- Laurie Kirkish
- Jamie Haataja of Luv Bug
- Zumba with Royale
A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO JAMIE HAATAJA who also took pictures of the event. The pink ribbon was/is one of my favorite Zumba Fitness pictures ever!