Yes, you CAN!
Shake your CAN!
I was going to “weight” to post the next challenge because, I’m not starting it until November.
But many of you asked and I am excited to share!
The challenge is FREE! And you have opportunities to win prizes!
- How do you enter?
- You show up to class during the designated “weigh in/measurement” week (early November). You “weigh in” and “measure in” before class begins (I can do a couple after class.)
- I will record your weight, waist, arms, and thighs.
- C’mon, what is the catch? It must not be free?
- Well, okay. Here’s the deal – you have to bring 5 (or more) non-perishable items (CANS – get it!) for our local food bank. They’re running low and often do not see donations until Christmas, so we’re going to give them a boost in early November.
- Also, you have to be a participant of Zumba with Royale to enter this competition. I’m hoping that those of you who choose to participate make a commitment to yourself to try your very best to make it to at least 2 of the 4 classes I offer per week. 🙂
- When does the challenge end?
- A month feels to short and 2 months feels too long, so we will end the challenge in mid-December. You must weigh back in during the designated week.
- What does the winner receive? Usually, it’s all of the cash for entering?
- Since no one is going to pay to enter with money, I’m going to donate free classes.
- The person who loses the greatest percentage of weight wins…………….10 free classes (3 month expiration and they may also gift the card to anyone else within a week of winning.)
- If the second place person is close, I will also donate 6 free classes (2 month expiration) to them!
- If someone other than the first or second place winners lose a lot of inches off their waist…there will also be another surprise gift!
So shake your can-can for a great cause and win prizes while getting fit!
No buddies this time – this is an individual competition.
“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” -Mother Teresa