Remember, you can join Zumba with Royale at any time! All classes last for one hour.
Dance your way to health with us in May!
- Tuesday, May 1st @ Calumet High School (CHS) @ 6:45 P.M.
- Wednesday, 2nd @ Hancock (Barkell – Elementary) @ 6 P.M.
- Thursday, 3rd @ Calumet High School (CHS) @ 6:45 P.M.
- Saturday, 5th @ Hancock Middle School (attached to high school) @ 11 A.M.
- Sunday, 6th @ Hancock Middle School @ 4:30 P.M.
- Monday, 7th @ CHS @ 6:45 P.M.
- Wednesday, 9th @ Hancock (Barkell – Elementary) @ 6 P.M.
- Thursday, 10th @ WMS @ 6:45 P.M.
- Saturday, 12th @ Hancock Middle School @ 11 A.M.
- Sunday, 13th @ Hancock Middle School @ 4:30 P.M.
- Monday, 14th @ CHS @ 6:45 P.M.
- Wednesday, 16th @ Hancock (Barkell) @ 6 P.M.
- Thursday, 17th @ WMS @ 6:45 P.M.
- Saturday, 19th @ Hancock MS @ 11 A.M.
- Sunday, 20th @ Hancock MS @ 4:30 P.M.
- Tuesday, 22nd @ WMS @ 6:45 (High school gym in Calumet is closed for week of graduation)
- Wednesday, 23rd @ Hancock (Barkell – Elementary) @ 6 P.M.
- Thursday, 24th @ WMS @ 6 P.M. (Please notice the earlier time. People will start entering the building for graduation ceremonies, so I want to make sure we are done by 7. In fact, if people want to park behind/on side of the Middle School building this night…it may make things go more smoothly for the school’s functions.)
- ??? Saturday, Hancock MS @ 11 A.M. – Memorial Weekend???
- ??? Sunday, Hancock MS @ 4:30 P.M. – Memorial Weekend???
- Tuesday, 29th @ CHS @ 6:45 P.M.
- Wednesday, 30th @ Hancock (Barkell – Elementary) @ 6.
- Thursday, 31st @ CHS @ 6:45 P.M.
Calumet High School and Washington Middle School are both in Calumet. You may enter the doors (Main Entrance) behind the library. There is a beautiful new sign showing you where to go. When classes are in the Washington Middle School, you simply pass the CHS Main Gym and take a left down the long hallway and then take a quick right down a flight of stairs and then take a quick right at the drinking fountain and up the stairs to the 2nd floor.
Barkell Elementary School is in Hancock and is located on Elevation Street.
Hancock Middle School is a new gym attached to Hancock High School. It is near Portage Hospital.
Many people have started carpooling to the different class locations. Feel free to use the Zumba with Royale Facebook page to find people riding to class.