I have always offered punchcards and drop in prices, and I will continue to do so.
I have never offered sessions before………………………………………….
I might make a slight change for summer (mid-June until late August).
Here’s what I am thinking for summer (again, mid-June until late August). I will still offer some night classes (you can use your punchcard), and I will probably still offer at least one weekend class on most weekends.
BUT ~ I know there are many of you who will have your mornings open, and I will too (beginning mid-June).
Now, I am not an early, early morning person.
Yet, I do enjoy getting somewhat of an early start.
This is all “up in the air” right now, but would you be interested in:
- Earlier classes starting in mid-June (I’m thinking around 10 A.M.? But this all depends on gym availability).
- The classes would be 2 – 3 mornings a week.
- Class would be in Hancock OR in Calumet (not both for the morning session – I would choose the location based on interest and/or gym availability.)
- Class would be one hour.
- The session would last for 6 or 8 weeks?
- You would pay a session fee up front.
- Class size would be limited.
- Free “weight” and “inches” tracking during the session (your choice).
If you are interested in the summer morning sessions, please send me an email: email@example.com.
I will then send you a link to a survey based on the questions/items above.
Thank you! 🙂
“Ditch the workout. Join the Party.”