- Just come to dance, enjoy some great music, and have fun!
- Don’t worry about getting all of the moves the first time…or the second…or the third…. they will come ~ and you will hear songs again (in fact, don’t be afraid to request a song!) And remember, there is no RIGHT WAY to dance. We ALL have our own sense of style. Zumba is like a party so LET LOOSE! 🙂
- Don’t be intimidated. We are all there for the same reason…to dance and get a great workout in at the same time. No one is there to rate who the best dancer is. We have a great sense of a community – we’re in it together! 🙂 I guarantee you will make new friends!
- This is a place to support each other in whatever our personal goal is…whether it’s to dance, to get out for a while, to get in shape, to laugh with great people, … Plus, Zumba is EXERCISE IN DISGUISE!
- ROYALE makes mistakes and forgets moves (Yes, I usually cringe and yell, “Oops! Sorry!” And then I notice that the class usually just kept going with the right moves anyhow! 🙂 )
- Did I mention, “Just come to dance, enjoy some great music, and have fun!” IT’S ALSO A GREAT TIME TO DE-STRESS!
- Send me a personal message (email@example.com or on my personal facebook page Royale Walter)…tell me what you’re nervous about…it’ll help, I promise. This is a fun, fresh new way to get in your cardio! Forget the treadmill and the gym and staring at the clock…you’ll forget where the hour went when you’re at Zumba!
- I often hear, “I can’t move like the girls on TV.” Ummmm, neither do I! They are professional dancers with hips like JELLO! I mean I try the best I can and that’s the best we can all give, right? Zumba will help you increase your confidence and step out of your comfort zone. You’ll be so happy you did!
- Did I mention that we are all there to support each other and to have some fun! Plus, you’ll get a Zumba Shower (AKA – sweat!) Zumba is for everyone!
- Did I mention, “Just come to dance, enjoy some great music, and have fun!” REMEMBER, YOUR FIRST CLASS IS FREE SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!
*I cheated and used a previous note I had on Facebook from January 28th, 2011.